“From major Australian and Overseas Banks to Private lending syndicates, PRP has the Banking and Finance Sector covered”
Our Mortgage Valuation Services are utilised by the vast majority of Australian Banks, Building Societies and Credit Unions in assessing applicant’s equity in real estate. These services include:
Commercial & Industrial
- Mortgage Valuations of existing properties (as is).
- Mortgage Valuation of properties under construction (as if complete).
- Mortgagee in Possession Valuations.
- Service Stations, Carwashes and Oil depots.
- Aged Care Facilities.
- Hotels, pubs and clubs.
Agriculture and Rural
- Broad acre agricultural including grazing, pastoral and cropping.
- Livestock production including dairy farming, feedlots and equine facilities.
- Dairy farms.
- Horticulture including stone fruit orchards and market gardens.
- Environmental Lands and water rights.
- Englobo subdivisions.
- Residential subdivisions.
- Unit and apartment development sites.
- Mixed use developments.
- Mortgage valuation of existing houses/units/apartments.
- Vacant land.
- Mortgage valuation of residential properties under construction (as if complete).
- Desktop assessments.
- Progress payment inspections.
- Mortgagee In Possession assessments.
We work closely with Mortgage Panel Managers Corelogic, Valocity and Hometrack in provision of these services.